The family of St Joseph’s School seeks to live, love and learn in a caring Christian community.
As a Catholic School, we see Christ as the foundation of all of our educational efforts, at the heart of all we are striving to experience and achieve, in each and every aspect of school life.
We are an educating community whose aims and work are lit by the vision of the Gospel.
Our Mission is to bring the children to know, love and serve God in their hearts and minds.
Within this context, our vision is:
- To encourage and develop children’s understanding and love of God through high quality Religious Education teaching, and the application of Christian values to everyday life.
- To enable children to understand their place in the community following the example of good role models and to aspire to become responsible citizens, displaying British values and contributing to the school, the parish, the wider community and the world.
- To create a safe and caring community in which each child is enabled to access a creative, balanced and stimulating curriculum.
- To be recognised as an inclusive school achieving excellent academic standards that nurtures the emotional, physical and personal well-being of all our children.
- To promote the well-being of all staff enabling them to achieve their full potential through improved communication, management of workload and a structured programme of professional development.